How it works
|Remove outlook duplicates|
Many duplicates items in Microsoft Outlook may cause your outlook to perform slower. Duplifinder scans your Microsoft Outlook and remove the duplicates.
1. Just click on the types of items (email, contacts, calendar, tasks or notes)
2. Choose the folders you want to scan for duplicates within Outlook. You can select multiple folders to search and remove Outlook duplicates.
3. Duplifinder allows you to set the comparison criteria as your preference and requirement. such as subject, sender, content, date or size.
4. Once you're done configuring, you can click Scan Outlook.
5. After scanning. all duplicate files will be listed and you can choose which ones the delete. You will also have the following delete options:
Add prefix to the duplicates
Directly delete the duplicates
Move to a PST file